Solomon loves helping his mom. We borrowed a cube of butter from Mimi to make sugar cookies. Solomon wanted to eat the butter because he couldn't wait for the cookies. As we were making the cookies I went to get a pair of scissors to cut open the cookie mix. When I turned around Solomon had eaten a handful of butter. After putting in the mix, I went to get out the mixer. I then turned around to see Solomon grab a handful of mix and put it in his mouth. Not all of it made it into his mouth. 3/4th of the mix ended up on is shirt, pants and floor. Next, Solomon scarfed down the cookie dough off the beaters. He was full by the time the cookies came out of the oven.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Mmmmm!
Solomon loves helping his mom. We borrowed a cube of butter from Mimi to make sugar cookies. Solomon wanted to eat the butter because he couldn't wait for the cookies. As we were making the cookies I went to get a pair of scissors to cut open the cookie mix. When I turned around Solomon had eaten a handful of butter. After putting in the mix, I went to get out the mixer. I then turned around to see Solomon grab a handful of mix and put it in his mouth. Not all of it made it into his mouth. 3/4th of the mix ended up on is shirt, pants and floor. Next, Solomon scarfed down the cookie dough off the beaters. He was full by the time the cookies came out of the oven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment